maanantai 1. heinäkuuta 2013

“Travel brings power and love back into your life.” - CRETE 2013

My trip to Crete in June 2013



Buckle up!

I travelled to Crete with my mom to relax for a week. We had a hotel in Agia marina, Chania. The weather was amazing for the whole week, and I got some tan and it was absolutely wonderful trip. Got to spend some mother&daughter -time too! I already miss Crete. People are so friendly and open there, people smile at you and will come talk to you on the streets. I am back tanned and happy! I decided not to write so much on this trip, but put more photos for you to look. After all, a single photo can tell much more than I ever could explain!

DAY 1


 




Me and mom went to this Wonderfish spa, where you put your legs into little aquarium full of little fish and they kinda like scrub your legs, it's new kind of pedicure.. it tickled and actually was really funny! I was glad to do it, it was funny, but mom wasn't that brave and she thought it was yuck :D if you ever have a chance, try it! My legs were so soft after :) And those fish have no teeth, so they do not bite you!



DAY 2 






 


DAY 3






DAY 4


I started my morning with a pilates lesson on the beach. A holiday is not a reason to be lazy! No excuses :)



 



I am crazy for frozen yoghurt!!

DAY 5


 



DAY 6


  



CHANIA 










DAY 7








''Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving. ''

- Terry Pratchett, A Hat Full of Sky

Hope you had a pleasant journey through my pictures.

Dora


4 kommenttia:

  1. Ootko rikkaasta perheestä/hemmoteltu? Missä oot töissä? Rahaa nimittäin näyttää menevän:D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tuloja minulla ei tällä hetkellä ole, sillä opiskelen eikä minulla ole töitä. Tähän kyseiseen matkaan käytetyn rahamäärän maksoin omista säästöistäni, joten ei, en ole kumpaakaan :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sä oot kyllä ihanan ilonen ja positiivinen!:))

    VastaaPoista
  4. Voi kiitos! Aina yhtä ihanaa saada positiivista palautetta :) x Dora

    VastaaPoista