I had one work-free weekend. Finally. It is amazing how breathing gets suddenly so much easier and I feel every muscle in my body relaxing when I get to the countryside where our cottage is. When I smell the fresh air, breath in the pure air in the woods and hear the sound of the rapid I instantly feel better. For a while I forget all the stress I have and I can concentrate on myself, how I feel and what do I need.
I ran to light all the candles everywhere and to taste an apple right from the trees on our yard. I told myself I wasn't allowed to do anything stressful at all for these tree days, to sleep as much as possible and to enjoy long walks in the forest. Worked very well. (Okay I admit I stressed a little bit but that's me - when I have no stress I am stressing why I have no stress…) I always get inspired at our cottage so here is a lot of pictures I took. Sweater weather is here!
Mulla oli ihana työvapaa pitkä viikonloppu. Hengittäminen on niin hurjasti helpompaa kun pääsee mökille, keho rentoutuu, huolet unohtuu ja stressi katoaa hetkeksi mökillä. Syksyn tuoksu ilmassa, puhdas ilma metsässä ja kaikki se happi, kosken kohina mökin vieressä. Pystyn taas keskittymään siihen, miltä musta tuntuu juuri nyt ja mitä tarvitsen. Juoksin sytyttelemään kaikki mahdolliset kynttilät, nappasin omenoita pihapuista… Kielsin itseltäni kaiken stressaamisen 3 päiväksi ja kaiken ylimääräisen tekemisen. Totesin, että nyt on parasta vaan nukkua ja levätä niin paljon kun mahdollista ja nauttia pitkistä kävelylenkeistä syksyisessä metsässä. Todettu toimivaksi. (Toki täytyy myöntää, että hiukan stressasin. Minä kun jos en stressaa, niin stressaan sitten sitä miksi en stressaa.) Inspiroidun joka kerta mökillä, joten tässäpä teille sadepäivän (jäätävän kylmän sellaisen) iloksi liuta kuvia. Villasukat, villapaidat, missä ootte?
Pitäkää huoli itsestänne ja kaikista teitä lähellä. Kohta on jo talvi. Nauttikaa syksystä, ja kaikesta kauneudesta mitä se meille tarjoaa. Olkaa ulkona ja tuoksutelkaa kirpeää syyssäätä. Mikä kaikista tärkeintä, antakaa itsellenne aikaa.
Remember to take care of yourselves. And take care of everyone close to you. Winter is coming soon. So enjoy this autumn, all the beautiful colors of it that the earth is showing to us, enjoy every moment, stay outside for a while, breath and give yourself time!
x Dora
Remember to take care of yourselves. And take care of everyone close to you. Winter is coming soon. So enjoy this autumn, all the beautiful colors of it that the earth is showing to us, enjoy every moment, stay outside for a while, breath and give yourself time!
x Dora
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti