Welcome to the kitchen
I'm not trying to turn my blog into a food blog (not yet at least). While I'm still thinking something smart or interesting to write about, I thought I'd introduce my boyfriend's excellent cooking skills. Don't get it wrong, I do cook too. We cook together. (I usually do the salad and he actually cooks. I'm better at baking stuff.)
As we hopefully move out together, you will probably get even more food posts. Easy food for weekdays. With a student budget. Most likely. Here's first post from our kitchen.
Chicken with pesto and garlic, served with spinach pasta
&
Easy salad
Enjoy!
Easy salad
Salad, cucumber, tomato, avocado, cottage cheese, carrot, basil leaves. That's it pretty much.
Chicken with pesto and garlic
served with spinach pasta
- finely chop the garlic
- fry the chicken with the pesto and garlic in a pan (with some oil)
- if you like you can add some flavor with pepper and salt
- cook the pasta
Place the pasta on a deep plate and put the chicken over it. Decorate with some more pesto and with a few basil leaves.
I defitinely recommend you try this out. It was so good.
Dora & Henri
ps. I might change into writing in finnish. Or if I'm feeling super, I might write with both languages. What do you think?
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti