torstai 6. helmikuuta 2014

Raw mango-caramel cake


First a confession. I have never baked anything this difficult before! 

It's a raw cake which simply means it's not baked. It's  for example dairy free, wheat free and egg free. By being a ''raw'' cake, it means that none of the ingredients have been heated to more than 45 degrees celsius. We still have all the goodness left!

I know it's not that pretty cake, but forgive me. It's the first raw cake I've ever made. It tastes good though! And it's healthy. Does any of you want a recipe?















This cake goes to the best boyfriend in this whole world. Happy birthday!

 I love you.

xoxo Dora



2 kommenttia:

  1. mä tahdon reseptin!!! mun on niin kauan pitänyt kokeilla, mutta se on vaan jäänyt kun en oo osannut valita reseptiä kaikista vaihtoehdoista (enkä ehkä luottanutkaan niiden maistuvuuteen huolimatta kaikesta ylistyksestä). mutta nyt mulla on luotettava lähde! ja tuo tosiaan näyttää herkulliselta :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hih, no minä mielelläni pistän tämän reseptin tänne mahdollisimman pian. :) x Dora

    VastaaPoista