perjantai 31. lokakuuta 2014

Taking it easy / Our living room

Well, what can I say. Here is the room, where we sit down after work and relax watching television. And as you can't see television anywhere, it is inside the black cabinet you'll see in the last picture. It's hidden there! As you open the doors, you can watch television. When you're ready, just hide it again by closing doors. Perfection.
 I think the pictures will tell you more than my words. So search through our living room!


Flowerbag from / H&M home


These birds (wall stickers) were the first thing I bought here. They're my favourite. Birds from / LightInTheBox





I like the sofa being very wide. There fits 5 people at the time, so if we have quests, we can gather around the living room table. It was also very important to me that it is a corner sofa, because that way it marks out when the living room starts. 

His guitar has it's own place. Though I have noticed that somehow it never ends up at its own place after he has played it… Very weird. 




 As you may recognize, there's the bedroom wallpaper. So there is no wall between living room and the bedroom - only this massive cabinet. During summer it's a bit difficult having no wall, because it is very hard to get a dark bedroom in the evening. Also, you can't watch television if your other half is already sleeping. Because we have no walls. So whatever you do, you will be heard. 



That little ram sheep is one of my favourites. I got it as a heritage from my grandfather. I remember sitting on it and 'riding' it as a child and I have many good memories from it, so I was happy to have it. It is finnish design and made by Aarikka.  


This little fellow also likes our living room. 


(Mostly) During summer we get to enjoy beautiful sunset straight to our living room. 



What do you think? Looking comfy? 

I really like our living room and I'm happy how I managed to decor it. It's open, bright, and I managed to 'separate' it from the apartment as it's own room quite well. It's clearly a living room. Please have a seat. 

x Dora


4 kommenttia:

  1. Rauhaisa tunnelma välittyy näin pyhäinmiesten päivään kauniisti. Kiitos kun pääsin kokemaan kotoisan hetken kanssanne.

    VastaaPoista
  2. ah rakastan teidän sohvapöytää! ihana!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Kiitos ihana!! Mustakin se on ihan super ihana, vaikka joku AINA ihmettelee sitä käydessään kylässä :D

    VastaaPoista