I spent last sunday at the countryside and these pictures are from there. Even though we got thunder later during the evening and we couldn't swim, it was a beautiful and warm day. We picked and ate blueberries with my niece and my brother, we washed potatoes on the pier with the lake water and just enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere.
It's been very difficult to write lately. My mind has been wandering a lot, and I've been taking it really easy as I'm still on a holiday. Not for that long anymore, so gotta enjoy it while it lasts, so I'll have a lot of energy and power when I start my new job after my holiday ends. I've written a lot, but then just deleted all the lines and felt like I really don't have anything to write about.
But everything is fine. I've eaten a LOT of ice cream, every day, and then also walked a lot (I've been catching pokémons, to be honest). I'm in a holiday mood which can be told by me eating cereals every day (no matter what the time is) and I haven't really used much makeup lately. Oh, and every time I go for a walk, I stop for a moment and eat blueberries and raspberries straight from the bushes. They taste so good.










Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti