Meillä on ihan kesä täällä kotona! Pajunkissat oli niin ihania, etten raaskinut heittää niitä pois pääsiäisen mentyä ohi, joten ne jäi maljakkoon. Kaipasin kuitenkin jotain vähän kesäisempää, joten en voinut vastustaa muutamaa ihanaa hiirenkorvallista oksaa. Ja nyt niissä on lehdet! Ja ne on just niin ihanan kesäisiä ja kauniita (ja kuvauksellisia) kuin ajattelin, ja sopivat täydellisesti korkeaan lasipulloon, jonka käyttötarkoitusta olen etsinyt. Oi tätä onnea.
/ We have summer in our home! Those catkins I got for easter were so cute, that I just couldn't throw them away after easter, so they stayed. I was already longing for summer though and they seemed a bit too winter-themed there all by themselves, so I got us few branches which already had leaf buds on them and put them in water. And now they have leaves!! And they are just as pretty and photogenic as I thought and they make me think of summer. They're also a perfect fit with a huge glass bottle which place I had been looking for... Such much happiness!
I captured these in the morning light. Isn't it just beautiful?






beautiful pictures :)
VastaaPoistaThank you! Your blog seems wonderful too. Have a great sunday! x Dora Marie
Poista